Posted on: 23/02/2016
Location / Country: Belgium
Language: English, French
Seeking for: Master Degree in Environment/Natural Sciences (Environment, Biology, Agronomy, Physics or equivalent)
Work experience: One (1) year of working/study/research/ experience in the field of climate change
Under the supervision of the Head of department and in strict collaboration with the other staff, the junior Program manager will:
- Provide technical input for the preparation of technical proposals in response to international tenders, research of experts, recruiting long- and short-term experts and overseeing proposals development;
- Elaborate drafting technical approaches by providing critical review and feedback to the proposals analysed;
- Collaborate to ensure the technical and financial backstopping of AESA’s climate change programmes worldwide.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent command of English and French language and capability to report in a clear, structured manner. Knowledge of further languages is an asset;
- Master Degree in Environment/Natural Sciences (Environment, Biology, Agronomy, Physics or equivalent);
- Ability to identify funding opportunities for collaboration.
General professional experience:
- Capacity to draft and review technical documents;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Good technical knowledge of climate change subjects;
- Ability to work independently, positive and proactive attitude, good social skills and ability in acting as a team player and facilitating teamwork.
How to apply: Please send an updated CV/resume and a cover letter addressed toOttavio Novelli o [dot] novelli [at] aesagroup [dot] eu
Deadline for Applications: 10/03/2016