Posted on: 06/07/2017
Location / Country: Lebanon
Language: English . French and Arabic
Project Duration: 21 months
Seeking for: Key expert 2: Senior Training Coordinator (category 1) (Estimated 340 days)
Work experience: in security, police training
Under the supervision of the Team Leader, the Senior Training Coordinator will support the implementation of the training activities under all components.
His/her tasks will cover the following:
• Support the reorganization, training equipment and operation of the training bodies created to support the ISF training programme and structures
• Provide continued technical assistance and advise to the ISF Training Department
• In close coordination with EU MS representatives, analyse opportunities for cost-efficient study visits/training in Europe
• Promote active coordination and synergy with other donors' training initiatives
• Facilitate the identification and deployment of the non-key expertise needed to implement activities in his/her field of competence
Qualifications and skills
• University degree in law, political sciences or equivalent.
• Fluency in English. Communication skills in French are an advantage. Knowledge of Arabic would be an asset.
• Excellent IT literacy
General professional experience
At least 15 years' professional experience, out of which at least 10 in activities related to law enforcement or internal security, preferably within a state police force.
Specific professional experience
• At least five years' experience in designing and delivering training programmes of which at least 3 years in designing and delivering training programmes to the benefit of law enforcement institutions.
• Experience of EU funded training projects would be an advantage;
• Good knowledge of the MENA countries, with familiarity with the functioning of the justice and police systems.
Please add the position applied for and the name of the country in the subject line.
How to apply: Please send an updated CV/resume and a cover letter addressed toLaura Felisatti i [dot] felisatti [at] aesagroup [dot] eu
Deadline for Applications: 10/08/2017